Removal of girt, stains, sand and stains from your carpet is important for healthier, long lasting and visually pleasing carpets. Traditional and modern methods are both used in cleaning carpets.
The following are tips you can use to put your carpet clean and in good condition.
- · Since most carpeting wear is caused by dirt, make sure you thoroughly and frequently vacuum your carpet. Vacuuming frequently reduces buildup of soil.
- · Remove the stains on your carpet as soon as possible. It will be so hard to remove the stain if it stays longer and chemically reacts with the carpet.
- · Before extracting, scrubbing or spotting your carpet, you should first test it because carpets are different and some may lose their color if they are cleaned by acid type cleaners.
- · Make sure to neutralize high acid or high alkaline cleaners after use and unless it is necessary, avoid using harsh spotting agents.
- · You should never brush or dig spots. You should scrape them towards the middle and into the white cloth or towel, tamp the spot using tamping devices such as meat tenderizer or use a brush.
- · Always avoid over-wetting your carpet. This can cause shrinkage, brownout and adhesion problems on your carpet.
- · You should not overuse shampoos, detergents or spotters. This may lead to so much residual on your carpet that may be difficult to be removed by vacuuming.
- · If possible, you should extract the residual. You can use detergent residue that powders of your carpet the carpet fibers can be cleaned by encapsulating dirt through rotary scrubbing.
- · You should never try to coat a spotty or dirty carpet for this may result into dirt gluing making it harder to remove it next cleaning time.
- · You should clean your carpet at least once a year for better carpet and easy cleaning.
- · You should act quickly when a spot appears on your carpet because the longer the stain remains, the harder it will be to remove them.
- Now for a good carpet cleaning in Valrico Fl visit www.carpetdoctorvalrico.com if you want a deep clean and all stains removed.